WE'RE EXPERIENCED IN FINDING THE PERFECT MATCH BETWEEN CLIENT AND IN HOME CARE COMPANION
In-home care provides an opportunity for relationship-building and sharing.
A primary benefit of in-home care is to maintain independence and a sense of control over one’s life. The benefits of in-home care are unmistakable. People heal better and sleep better in their familiar home environment. In-home care also can ease isolation and loneliness.
In addition to providing an array of services and companionship, Your Neighborhood Connection provides opportunities for relationship-building and sharing. Our Care Companions encourage and engage you to assist in daily tasks, understanding that some undertakings need to be adapted to current situations. With a “can do” attitude, we find creative ways to help you or a loved one join in activities and social interactions to which you aspire, which can be exceptionally fulfilling and empowering.
Discover the Difference Your Neighborhood Connection offers:
- We are a joint venture of Luthercare and Moravian Manor.
- We are committed to providing professional, respectful, compassionate and quality care services.
- We ensure our clients’ dignity and level of independence remains intact.
- We go to great measures to find the perfect match between Client and Care Companion.
- We cultivate open and honest communication and trusting relationships among the Client, Family and Care Companion.
- We are committed to exceeding clients’ and families’ expectations.
- We work with physicians, rehabilitation centers, social workers and family members to develop a customized program for you or your loved one's daily needs.
- We conduct a preliminary "Meet and Greet" between the Client and Care Companion prior to the first day of service to become acquainted.